Interim / Outsourced
The Financial Controller (FC) performs a pivotal role in a business. The FC's role is to ensure that strong financial procedures, controls and policies are in place to safeguard the financial management of a business.
Some of the key functions include (but this is not an exhaustive list):
- Monthly comprehensive management accounts.
- Adherence to Companies Act 1989, HMRC, DTI & other regulatory bodies guidelines.
- Business Performance Review (BPR) & ratio analysis.
- Cash flow: forecasting & monitoring.
- Implementation of financial systems & controls.
- Statutory compliance: Accounting standards.
- Financial management of: legal, insurance, HR, bank, leases, property, etc.
- Preparation of statutory financial accounts.
- Special projects requiring financial modelling skills.
- We can undertake this task for you thus saving you the cost of employing someone for this role and offering many years of experience and advice.
- In the current economic climate we have seen an increased requirement for these services and are providing specialist advice to businesses who require more advice than ever.
Why not contact us today or telephone on 020 8997 2360 to discuss your requirements in more detail and find out what we can do for you. We not only cover the Alperton area, but also the rest of London and the UK, making us the ideal Accountant for outsourcing your Accountant requirements.